I focus my catering on what’s in season, what’s organic, and what I can get in the most sustainable way possible. I often will use food that I have grown on my farm – whether that be award-winning cheeses I make in my creamery, tomatoes grown in my greenhouse or organic meat humanely raised on our farm. I prepare delicious and healthful meals. Each is unique and created just for you. If you want tasty, healthy, and organic meals, look no further than Barred Owl Catering!
“Patti Hamilton makes really terrific cole slaw” says Peggy Grodinsky the Food Editor for the Portland Press Herald
“The food was fantastic. We loved all the soups, with carrot ginger in a neck-and-neck race with the long shot vegetable barley for the group’s favorite! The portions were beyond generous.“ Susannah Gardiner
Raising, growing, cooking, serving & eating fresh organic food is my passion. I wake up dreaming of salad creations, savory cheeses & unique combinations of nourishing flavors.
I have been cooking for years, serving many types of groups. I would like to cook for you, too!
- Personal Chef: preparing meals for individuals and families with home deliveries
- Weddings: I work closely with the wedding party to design food as special as the day deserves
- Family gatherings and reunions: delivering fresh, home-cooked food to you
- Business meetings: organic lunches and snacks for business meetings and conferences (4 to 250 people)
- Festivals: coordinated and prepared food for Maine’s largest festivals and events including: Common Ground Country Fair (serving 4,500 meals in three days); Bike Maine (500 meals in seven days); Maine Lobster Ride (1,200 lunches); Slow Money Maine’s Annual Gathering (200 lunches), numerous workshops and meetings hosted by Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association (MOFGA).
My clients include:
- Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association (MOFGA)
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds
- Greenfire Retreat Center
- Maine Bicycle Coalition
- Common Ground Country Fair
- Bike Maine
I know your life is busy. I want to prepare healthy, tasty food that will feed all of your senses with fresh, crisp, colorful foods bursting with flavors. The tastes will carry you away! Treat yourself or your guests to something nurturing, organic, local and delicious.